[Removal activity of Echigo-Tsumari Art Trinennale (ETAT) 2018]
Remove artworks, post-cleaning etc.
(You might do reception work for Autumn exhi of festival between Sept. 22 and Sept. 24)
(Please note, activity place will be distributed by staff locally.)
September 18 (Tue) to 26 (Wed)
3)Number of volunteers
Approximately 20 people/day
(a)from Tokyo to Echigo-Tsumari
– Sept. 21(Fri) leave Tokyo(Daikanyama) at 20:00
(b)from Echigo-Tsumari to Tokyo
– Sept. 24(Mon) arrived to tokyo around 22:00
– Sept. 26(Wed) arrived to tokyo around 22:00
9:00 Morning meeting -> Activity
-> Onsen(Spa) -> Dinner ->23:00 Lights off & Go to bed
– Showa-so (Matsudai area)
– Basic Travel Supplies
– Rain gear
– Easy-to-move clothes, easy-to-walk shoes
– A hat of a brim, a sweat towel
– Anythings that can be wrapped around the neck as sunshade (towel, stole, etc.)
– Insect repellent spray (not only mosquito but also buyo)
– Sports Drink (You can get at Echigo-Tsumari)
* These activities are worked at not only indoors but also outdoors. Depending on the weather, perhaps you will be hot or cold and get wet with rain, so please prepare for it.
– Onsen (Spa) fee (You will be able to buy discount ticket(200 yen) from the staff)
– Meal bill
– Sheets of dormitory (300 yen)
– Other expenses (actual expenses)
[Application form of Removal activity]
– 3 days before each volunteer days.
[Kohebi-tai registration form]
If you are not registered to Kohebi-tai yet, you also have to input to this form.
[IMPORTANT NOTICE regarding application from secretariat]
After confirming your application, we will make a shift adjustment within a few days.
We will send e-mail whether we will be able to accept you or not.
In addition, we will send you the confirmation link through your registered email from email@example.com.
If you can not receive it, please check your spam mailbox.
[Echigo-Tsumari 2018 Autumn Exhibition Information]
Although ETAT 2018 will be ended, we will have an autumn session soon!
Schedule: from Sept. 29 (Sat) to 30 (Sun), Oct. 6 (Sat) to 8 (Mon).
Detail will be informed later by our kohebi-Tsushin.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask us.
We are looking forward to meeting with you again soon!